Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sex and the (Amsterdam) City 2


As every girl on Earth certainly knows already, this week is the global debut of Sex and the City 2 - and here in Amsterdam you can feel it on the streets.

Yesterday I spent all day outdoors and wherever I looked I could see at least one beauuuutiful Mercedez-Benz driven by the most handsome men. 


Apart from that, at one point I actually stumbled upon two camels. I didn't have my camera in hands by then, but I took it as fast as I could and walked after the camels so that I could post a picture here. Unfortunately they were already going home...


Here are two pictures from the film that link to these marketing stunts, which I loved by the way (of course I would) :)


1 comment:

  1. Hola Mariale,
    Tu blog a mi si me parece Genial!!!! Sigue blablabla..ando!!! =)
    Se de tí x EL FB, Anita..etc.
    Me encantaron las fotos de Sex n the City!!! Que divertido!!!
    Besotes y felicitaciones!!! XIME

    ReplyDelete