Friday, March 5, 2010

Unlimited cinema, yayyy!


Nice thing that's been going on lately: I'm completely up-to-date on all the movies showing on the cinema, since I have an unlimited access card - yessss, best thing ever! So lately I've been going to the cinema at least 3 times a week, and I'm just loving it. So chances are I start writing A LOT about movies!

These are some brief comments on some of the films I've watched lately:

Valentine's Day - Really AWFUL. Not even the great casting could save such a bad, predictable and meaningless plot. Unless you are a female looking for visual delight - then maybe it could work for you, as you'll have almost two hours of Patrick Dempsey (McDreamy), Eric Dane (McSteamy), Taylor Lautner (cute werewolf from New Moon - Twilight saga), Ashton Kutcher (needless to say anything), Bradley Cooper, Jamie Foxx... but that's it. 



Up in the air - I would highly recommend this one. George Clooney is amazing playing the main role as a fun, unnatached character which has the most interesting actions and reactions I've seen lately. It is a very good plot, a complex movie with lots of content, though it's not heavy to watch. It's actually really fun and entertaining but can be really insightful at the same time, making you feel lots of things, even melancolly. It looks like a romantic comedy if you watch the trailer, but it's not. The only thing I really hated was the HUGE amount of merchandising, as they spend a lot of time showing American Airline's and Hilton's logos. That's a bit annoying, but that's it, that's the only downer.


No comments:

Post a Comment